Сиэтл Выбрать
$ 58.69 69.09

U I Developer - Vashi

Размещено 04.08.2017.

Цена:
115 руб.
Компания/Контактное лицо/Продавец:
Телефон:
,Consultant: Vishal Srivastav,Ref: 352,Job Title: U I Developer — Vashi,Salary / Package: At par with industry standards,Sector: IT Engineering,Location: Mumbai,Town / City: Mumbai,Salary Range: At par with industry standards,Job Type: Permanent full-time,Job description:,Our client is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and an experience of over three decades, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We have developed and implemented some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry-specific solutions. Our operational excellence, combined with functional expertise, has made us the «Preferred Partner» for most of our clients. We deliver seamless service to some of the world's most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.,Our client is looking for an U I Developer – Vashi with an overall experience of 4+year. Below is the job description for the ideal candidate.,Exp — 4+ yrs,, Expert in HTML5, HTML, JQuery, CSS3 (jQuery mandatory), Expert in handcode jQuery / Javascript (Mandatory), Strong in AJAX, JSON, JS frameworks and JavaScript Libraries / API, Good in Interactive user interface, Good in debugging and troubleshooting JavaScript code,Added advantage — Angular / Ext JS frameworks,Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.,Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.,Should be a dynamic team player.

For More Details

Marketing Service Video

График работы Полный день
Опыт работы от полугода
Зарплата 11000 руб.

VIP объявления

Добавить
объявление в VIP
Акция
1 руб.
Audi Q7, 2009
1150 руб.